Kompot is very easy to make, and is a popular, healthy drink. It can be made from any fruits and/or berries.
- 2 cup apple chunks/cubes
- 1 cup blackberries or blueberries (or mix of both)
- 7 cup water
- 5 oz (140 g) sugar or to taste
- Put the fruits/berries into the water, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the Kompot into another pot. Add the sugar. Let it cool.
- You may drink it warm or cold. Keep unused Kompot in refrigerator.
Note: You may use any fruits and berries to make Kompot. For different variations, the amount of water and sugar may also vary. You may also try dry fruits and you’ll get another great and healthy drink. Enjoy!