- 2 lb (1 kg) young potato, white, yellow, or red
- 3 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 tsp dry or fresh parsley (fresh or frozen dill would work as well)
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1/3 tsp seasoned salt
- Cook potato in 3 cups of water with 1 tsp salt until it’s ready. Drain water.
- In a big bowl, mix potato with salt, seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Transfer potato onto a greased with butter or oil baking pan.
- Insert the pan into oven that has been preheated to 400 degrees F (250 degrees C).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or dill.
- Serve hot with your favorite dressing, salad, or vegetables, and any kind of meat, if desired. Try with these skewers, you’ll like it!