- 10 oz (300 g) meat (pork or chicken)
- 5 oz (150 ml) milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/3 – 1 1/2 cup flour
- Slice the meat into 1/4 inch (6 mm) thin pieces.
- Using a meat tenderizer, beat each meat piece so it becomes soft and thin.
- Mix the milk, egg, salt, pepper, and flour in a blender.
- Soak each meat slice in the batter, put in the preheated pan with oil. Cook on both sides on low heat. Total cooking time is about 10-15 minutes. Make sure the meat is thoroughly cooked.