This is very simple and healthy dessert you can make any time.
- 3 medium apples
- 4 tbsp cottage cheese
- Sugar to taste
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cut the stem out of the apple and hollow out the center.
- In a cup, mash the cottage cheese, mix with sugar and salt.
- Fill the apples with cottage cheese filling.
- Put the apples onto the baking/glass pan.
- Put the pan/dish with the apples into the oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the apples are soft enough to easily pierce with a fork.
Best to eat warm.