I’ve decided to experiment with adding more vegetables to crab salad. It came up really good too.
- 6 oz imitation crab meat, flakes or chunks
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced and cut in quarters
- 1/3 cup cauliflower, cut in small chunks
- 1/3 cup broccoli, cut in small chunks
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, cut in small pieces
- 2 tsp ranch (like Hidden Valley)
- 1 tsp mayonnaise (like Best Foods or homemade)
Split imitation crab meat flakes or chunks. Mix all ingredients.
You may also experiment with other dressing of your choice.