Back in Ukraine, in my community we never grew celery. I didn’t even know how it looks like. Neither real crab meat or imitation was available to average people in our region. After moving to the US, I was introduced to both these products but I’ve never been a fan of them until now.
This simple combination of imitation crab meat and celery with appropriate dressing makes this salad super delicious!
- 8 oz imitation crab meat, flakes or chunks
- 1/2 -1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp ranch (like Hidden Valley)
- 1 tsp mayonnaise (like Best Foods or homemade)
- 1/2 fresh parsley, chopped
Split imitation crab meat flakes or chunks. Chop finely celery. Mix all ingredients.