You can make this gravy with your favorite meat, also it’s perfect with shrimps. Since I developed this recipe, it has became my family’s favorite.
- 1 lb meat (chicken or pork) or pilled and cooked shrimps
- 2 cup heavy cream
- seasoned salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- fresh or frozen parsley, chopped
- oil for cooking
- Cook meat chunks or shrimps in a frying pan with oil until ready. In a few minutes before it’s done, sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Pour heavy cream, increase heat to high, bring to boil. Lower heat, add black pepper to taste. Add more seasoned salt to taste if necessary. Add crashed garlic and chopped parsley. Mix everything and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Gravy is ready. Serve hot with cooked rise or mashed potato.