I’ve found this recipe at Food Lovers and tried it making today. It is very similar to another recipe I use for years (I’ll post it soon, too), but the main difference is that these mini cheesecakes are baked in decorative muffin mold (use a regular one if there’s no decorative available).
These cuties just came out perfect! Delicious and perfect with tea or just itself.
- 200 g (7 oz) farmer’s cheese
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 g) softened butter (I use unsalted)
- 3 tbsp semolina flour or cream of wheat hot cereal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- First, mix well farmer’s cheese with sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Second, add butter, semolina flour (or wheat hot cereal), baking powder, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Grease a muffin mold with oil or butter. Pour butter into each shell filling about 1/3.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out carefully (I took them right away, but it’s OK to let them cool a little bit first).