- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp baking soda + 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 cups white flour
- 1 can condensed milk (cooked for 2 hours, cooled)
- 3 tbsp soft butter (not melted)
- 1/2 cup crushed or chopped walnuts (optional)
For this recipe you need to have oreshki mold like this or similar
- Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy.
- Add melted butter, salt, mayo, sour cream; mix until combined.
- Add soda dissolved in lemon juice.
- Add flour, mix well until flour is incorporated.
- Take about 3/4 tsp of dough, fill each individual mold evenly, making a deepening in center.
- When all molds are filled and placed dough up on a baking sheet, bake for about 20 minutes or until golden at 350 degrees F.
- When ready, remove cookies from molds, let cool.
- Mix cooked and cooled condensed milk with soft butter; mix well. Add walnuts, mix with a spoon.
- Fill each pair of cookies with a cream, sticking together.
For filling, you may use different cream of your choice.