- Bread – 10 slices
- Sausages – 3-4 pieces
- Cheese – 3.5 oz (100 grams), grated
- Tomato – 1 piece
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Mayonnaise – 1 tablespoon
- Ketchup – 3 tablespoons
- Fresh herbs – to taste
- Ground black pepper – to taste
- Cut the sausage into small pieces and put in a deep bowl.
- Cut tomatoes into cubes, chop herbs finely and add to the bowl with sausages.
- Add the crushed garlic, mayonnaise and ketchup to the rest of the ingredients and mix everything well.
- Put the bread on a baking sheet and spread about one and a half tablespoons of the filling on each slice.
- Sprinkle with black pepper; sprinkle grated cheese on every piece.
- Put the sandwiches in a pre-heated to 370-400 degrees F oven for about fifteen minutes.
Note: You may also use a small toaster oven to bake these sandwiches.