One of my FB friends shared this recipe and I tried it today. It was super delicious and quick to make.
- 4-5 medium tomatoes (I used my home-grown Roma tomatoes)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp chopped dill
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp honey mustard
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Slice tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients, soak each tomato circle on both sides in marinade.
- Stack tomatoes in two or three layers in a glass container (or similar), cover with a lid and put into refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Serve with any main entry.
Enjoy and share with friends!