- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 oz meat, pork or chicken
- 2 tsp onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the eggs, cool, then peel.
- Cut each egg in half.
- Carefully remove the yolk into a separate bowl.
- Cut the meat into small cubes (about 1/4 – 1/3 inch).
- Cook the meat cubes in the oil until they are ready but not hard.
- Sauté the chopped onion in the oil.
- Using a fork, smash the egg yolks. Add the meat and onion. Add the salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, put the desired amount of the egg and meat mix into each egg white half.
- After all eggs are filled, take a small plastic bag, cut a little hole in one corner. Put some mayonnaise into a bag, and twist.
- Squeezing the bag, spread the mayo over the eggs, as much as you like.
- Eggs are ready to serve. Enjoy!