- 3 cup + 5 oz (140 ml) water
- 7 oz (200 g) meat
- 7 oz (200 g) mushrooms
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Adobo Goya Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry dill
- 1/2 tsp dry parsley
- Cut the meat and mushrooms into small pieces. Cook them separately in a frying pan with a small amount of oil.
- Put the cooked meat and mushrooms into the pot with 3 cups of water, bring to boil, then lower the heat.
- Using a dry skillet, cook the flour on medium heat, stirring all the time, until golden brown. Let it cool.
- In the skillet, sauté the chopped onion for 3-5 minutes, on a medium to high heat. Add the cooked onion into the pot.
- When the flour is warm or cold, add 5 oz of water gradually, mixing all the time. Do not add all the water right away, so you won’t get clumps and the mixture will be smooth.
- Pour the flour mixture into the pot, mixing all the time, on high heat.
- Add the salt, pepper, seasoning, dill, and parsley; cook for a minute. Turn the heat off.
- The gravy is ready. It can be served with mashed potato or pasta.