- 3 lb (1 1/2 kg) potato
- 4 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 12 oz (340 g) chicken meat
- 2 tsp coconut or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt*, for meat
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper, for meat
- 1 lb (450 g) shrimps
- 1 tsp seasoned salt, for shrimps
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper, for shrimps
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- A bunch of green onion
- 2-3 tbsp parsley
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cook the peeled potato chunks or slices with 4 cups water and 1/2 tsp salt, until Drain the water.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes, cook with oil until Add the seasoned salt and pepper, stir well.
- In a separate pan, cook the cleaned shrimp (without tails), adding the seasoned salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a big bowl, mix the potato, chicken meat, and shrimp. Transfer to the casserole dish.
- Pour in the heavy cream, then add the chopped green onions on the top.
- Add the Mozzarella cheese on the top as much as desired.
- Close the dish with a lid, put into the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve hot with favorite salad or vegetables. Enjoy!
Note: The shrimp can be substituted with cooked and seasoned mushrooms. It may also be done just with your favorite meat.