Here is another recipe of quick hot mini-sandwiches. If you are going to have unexpected or short time notified guests/visitors, this recipe is for you.
- 1 long and thin French bread (I always choose one made with natural ingredients)
- 1 medium tomato
- 2-12.5 oz cans of chicken breast
- 3 to 4 oz imitation crab meat
- 5-6 tbsp mayonnaise (you can use a homemade)
- 1 clove of garlic, pealed
- grated cheese, like Italian, Mozzarella, or Cheddar
- parsley, chopped
Directions of preparations:
- Preheat oven to 370-400 degrees F.
- Slice the bread (you’d receive about 30 slices from thin and long French bread, but you may use other kind of bread as well). Put all slices on a baking pan.
- Open the chicken breast cans, drain the liquid. Put the meat into a mixing bowl, break meat chunks using a fork.
- Chop the imitation crab meat (I use a Vidalia Chop Wizard).
- Slice the tomato, then chop into small pieces (I use a Vidalia Chop Wizard).
- Crush or grate finely a glove of garlic.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Using a spoon, spread on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy! I personally like these sandwiches with green or black tea, sweetened with raw honey. It’s yummy!