- 2 cup white rice
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar (or less)
- 10 oz (300 g) butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups milk, warm
- Rinse the rice. Combine and mix the rice, eggs, sugar, butter, salt, and milk, then transfer to a cast iron pot (or any other).
- Put into preheated to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) oven. Bake until it’s ready.
- Boil the prunes in water for 5-10 minutes. Remove from water, let cool. Remove pits, if necessary.
- When rice is ready, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar on top before serving. Put the prunes on top.
- Serve hot with milk, if desired. Enjoy!