- Tomatoes, medium
- Hard cheese – mozzarella, parmesan, or similar
- Mayonnaise (homemade recipe here)
- Garlic, crushed – ½ clove
- Use as many tomatoes as you need, to make this dish.
- Slice tomatoes in circles, put them on a plate.
- Grate the cheese using a small grater.
- Get a little plastic bag, cut a little hole on the one corner.
- Put some mayonnaise into a cup, mix with the crushed garlic.
- Put mayonnaise-garlic mix into the bag, twist, and clip one corner.
- Squeezing the bag, spread the mayo over the sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of grated cheese on the tomatoes, over the mayonnaise.
- The salad is ready.
- Serve cold with breakfast or main dishes.
- Best if served within a few hours.